Resist or Serve Понедельник, 2024-04-29, 7:45 PM
Главная | Регистрация | Вход Приветствую Вас Тень | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: TT  
Resist or Serve » Свободная зона » Компьютерные игры » Lost Ark has the potential to be the #1 MMORPG in the world (the #1 MMORPG in the world)
Lost Ark has the potential to be the #1 MMORPG in the world
gwendolynthurston5489Дата: Среда, 2022-04-27, 8:59 AM | Сообщение # 1
Разведчик
Статус: Offline
As someone who has been playing on the Kr server for a bit, I've come to realize just how special this game is while being from a genre that is full of dull and mediocre games. After looking at the types of interactions the developers exchanged with the player base, I got even more excited because of how talented, hardworking, and passionate the devs seemed. Lost Ark is not a perfect game and it has areas that are lacking, but because of the developers behind this game, I have confidence that they will be addressed.

Despite all the pros, this game probably won't immediately pop off in the west. After all, it has the stigma of being Korean, which has become a bad thing in the MMORPG world due to the behaviors of other Korean developers.

From what I've seen on youtube by KR server players, the end game consists of having multiple alternate characters at level cap to do weeklies/dailies raids, etc to feed your main character upgrade materials. This style of end game is not new to me since I played Dungeon Fighter online, another korean MMO, in the past and it's easy to get burnt out or unmotivated to repeat the process of leveling a character multiple times to 50. That's just how the game is modeled. They make you invest in a lot of time, but the payoff is sort of worth it if you're really, really into the game. 

I can see this turning off A LOT of casual players that wanted to play a flashy skill spam diablo-esque. I can't blame them if they want to drop the game before reaching 50 because admittedly the leveling process is boring. The leveling process in these is sometimes referred to as the "tutorial" because it's easy, mindless, and teaches you a few things along the way while holding your hand until you reach the end game which is apparently when the "real game" begins.  If you don't want to waste your time, you can just buy our Lost Ark PowerLeveling Service:https://www.ssegold.com/lost-ark-powerleveling.

Anyways, here's to hoping only for the brightest future for this game. Keep enjoying the game and keep sharing your disbelief at how phenomenal and masterful this game is. Eventually, they will catch the attention of those who are prejudiced and unwilling.

Find the best place to buy TBC Gold

Resist or Serve » Свободная зона » Компьютерные игры » Lost Ark has the potential to be the #1 MMORPG in the world (the #1 MMORPG in the world)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024