Resist or Serve Понедельник, 2024-04-29, 11:24 PM
Главная | Регистрация | Вход Приветствую Вас Тень | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: TT  
Resist or Serve » Свободная зона » Компьютерные игры » Why I love WoW TBC Classic (WoW TBC Classic)
Why I love WoW TBC Classic
gwendolynthurston5489Дата: Четверг, 2021-09-02, 9:33 AM | Сообщение # 1
Разведчик
Статус: Offline
A great start

Players sprint to the Blasted Lands south of the Eastern Kingdoms and charge ferociously through the Dark Portal. Trudging back through it with an army of friends and future allies.

Without a hitch, we were able to again experience the iconic moment when waves of players charged forward together, their passion for continuing the quest they started years ago fueling their push into the unknown. Hundreds went in, and server sharding — a method of temporarily splitting players off into smaller servers — kept the first zone we were set to spend a dozen hours in from becoming overcrowded.

Same game, different experience

Although I didn’t originally start playing World of Warcraft until the Wrath of the Lich King expansion was right around the corner, some of my fondest memories come from the 60 to 70 experience presented here — the struggle of exploring Hellfire Peninsula a little too early at 58, a disdain for the Zangermarsh zone, and growing adoration for the sweeping green plains of Nagrand.

All those memories came flooding back in my two weeks rediscovering the place I called home as a teenager. The good, the bad, and the kind that hit differently after spending years with countless other supposed “WoW killers.”

Conclusion

What World of Warcraft has always done well is hook players with staple RPG mechanics. Leveling may take time, but that “ding” and every kill or quest toward it always feels rewarding. It can be laborious and needlessly time-consuming, but whether it’s a new skill here or a rare random item drop there, you’re constantly fed cake on the way to the frosting.

As much as the classic experience is why we’re here, the Dual-Spec feature from the subsequent Wrath of the Lich King is one quality of life feature that absolutely should have been brought forward. It could have made a massive difference to the experience without poisoning the well.

Most classes can fill two or all three of the common roles in a group, but the “talent” system locks them into only being viable in one and makes it increasingly more expensive to swap out. The Dual-Spec feature basically gave players a secondary loadout to change into when needed, offering the chance not only to fill another role when required by a group, but to change up their playstyle to avoid getting bored by pressing the same buttons day after day.

There were no downsides to the system. It was just respectful of a player’s time. I just love WoW TBC Classic!

Find the best place to buy TBC Gold

Resist or Serve » Свободная зона » Компьютерные игры » Why I love WoW TBC Classic (WoW TBC Classic)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024